Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cherish the Thought

It's a good day when you wake up (late) and know you are on vacation and don't have to wake to the blaring of the alarm at 5:30 AM.  You can wake AFTER the sun is up!  Yup, it was a good day today.

I even got to sit for a few minutes this morning and make a card.  Not my usual weekend scrap-a-palooza, but still, a card. 

I needed a general use card, so I focused on the outside and did not stamp the inside of the card yet.

I used Basic Black (#121045) as the base, Certainly Celery (#105125), and Wintergreen DP (retired) for the mats and background.  For a stamp set, I used Baroque Motifs (#113490), and as an embellishment, Scallop Oval Extra-Large Punch (#119856) and the 1 3/4 x 7/8 Oval Large Punch (#119855).


So what about you?  Did you get crafty today?  Do you need a little inspiration?  Then contact me and let's get crafty together!

No comments:

Post a Comment