Friday, July 9, 2010

Missing in Action

There's BIG happenings going on in the Roberts household this week. 

My parents are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary this week.  Can you imagine....50 years together and they still call each other by their pet names.  Too cute.

We have family coming in from all over the US for this mega-event and even the couple that set them up on their first blind date are flying in for this.  As those that have been following me for a bit know, I have been preparing for this for months making invitations, party favors, decorations and thank you notes.

So don't fret.  I'll be back soon after I recuperate from all that partying!  Unti then, carry on in your craftiness and I will be available by phone or email during this time if you need me.  So please drop me a line.

Below is a pic of my parents (in the matching purple - they are so cute) and the couple who introduced them 50 years ago.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the happy couple. My parents also made it to 50 and my grandparents to 60+!!

    I am finally getting around to making comments on the blogs I am following through the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me (if you are not already) at http://www.rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty! We all had such a great time. It was a long time in the planning and at times I felt like I was planning another wedding.

    ReplyDelete