Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Wish List

So what's on my wish list, you ask?  Plenty!  But just to share a few items that I will be getting.

Printed Petals (#116679 wood mount or #120444 clear mount)
I just love this set.  It looks to be so versitle.  Stampin' Up! even sells punches to match the stamps. Both the new Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (#118309) and the 1 3/4 Scallop Circle (#119854) match this set.


Just Believe (# 116948 wood mount and #120453 clear mount)
Isn't this set just pretty?  It can be used for beautiful Thinking of You cards, Birthday, Sympathy...lots of ideas swirling in my head.



Aviary (#116956 wood mount and #120462 clear mount)
Isn't this the most precious set?  Those cute little birdies with attitude and those very chic cages?  Too cute!  Gotta have it!



So what about you?  What's on your wish list so far?  Drop me a line, or order 24/7 from my Stampin' Up! website and we can get those items on your list in your pretty little hands in no time flat!

Let's get crafty together!

4 comments:

  1. Following from SC. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these on my Wish List as well...& it's a long list! LOL ;) Following you courtesy of Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very nice blog. Love the stamp sets that you chose for your wish list.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz, I found your blog on SC, and am now following you. I love the stamp sets on your wish list, I just orded Just Believe and I think Printed Petals will be my next order.

    ReplyDelete