Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2010 Stampin' Up! Mini Holiday Catalog

There are so many great new products in the new 2010 Holiday Mini that go on sale today!

The Holidays are a fun time of year anyway, and the products in this Mini just make me more excited to start celebrating.

It starts with Halloween products, from sets and Designer Series Paper to designer jewels and lace trim. Then we move into products with an autumn flavor, changing leaves, crisp air, the focus on gratitude and thanksgiving.

And then we have Christmas, my favorite holiday of all, for so many reasons.

I'm also excited about the diversity of products. First and foremost we have a fabilous selection of stamps. And now we have fabric! You've requested it for years and Stampin' Up! is excited to finaly offer it.

There's so much more to check out, from glass glitter, and tinsel trim and Simply Adorned baubles, Design-a-House and of course the new Letterplates.

You have to check it all out! Call me or email me for a catalog or to order. You can also use my online ordering 24/7 from the link above and still get the same discounts you would if you ordered through me via phone or email.

To view the new 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog, click here!

Let's get crafty together!

No comments:

Post a Comment