Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Would you like to get a new holiday idea delivered right to your inbox every week?


Sign up to receive my monthly Let’s Get Crafty Newsletter and you'll also receive the 12 Weeks of Christmas. These projects will not appear on my blog and are exclusively for my Let's Get Crafty Newsletter subscribers.

Beginning the first week of October all newsletter subscribers also begin receiving my 12 Weeks of Christmas projects. Each Wednesday through the middle of December you too can receive terrific holiday inspiration. Just sign up for my monthly Let’s Get Crafty Newsletter in the box at the top left of the page and you'll begin receiving the 12 Weeks of Christmas.

Each week you'll receive a tutorial showing you how to make a card, gift, piece of home decor or a unique way to add a handmade touch to your packages.

Remember to always check my website as well for great ideas and video tutorials at www.letsgetcrafty.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment