Saturday, July 31, 2010

Let's Get Crafty - Challenge #1

I love a good challenge, don't you?  Any card making challenges are great to keep the creative juices flowing.

I am going to start doing a weekly challenge.  Some will be sketches, some will be inspiration or color, and some will be outright challenges to use specific Stampin' Up! products in your projects.

I have a big one coming up in a few weeks where the winner not only will be helping me choose the style I will use for my own Wedding Invitations, but will win some awesome Blog Candy as well.

So what do you say?  Are you up for a Challenge?

Here is your first Let's Get Crafty Challenge

Let's Get Crafty:  Challenge #1


And here is my entry!



Are you going to take on this challenge?  Then let's get crafty together!




No comments:

Post a Comment