Friday, July 16, 2010

August Girls Night Out - Island Oasis Card Set

Are the kids home for the summer and driving you crazy?  Is work stressing you out?  Why not take a few hours away once a month to relax, chat with friends and create beautiful projects?  Girls Night Out is just what you need!  Sign up today!

Our Girls Night out meets the second Monday of every month at my home. This month, we will be making a Island Oasis card set. What a wonderful way to bring in the summer! This bright and colourful DP is such a beautiful way to celebrate any holiday this summer!





Date:  Monday, August 9, 2010

Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Cost: $25 (class is free with a catalog purchase of $50 or more)

Location: My home in New Canaan, CT


Preregistration is required:

Email me today sign up for this class: Liz@letsgetcrafty.net

Let's get crafty together!

2 comments:

  1. Great set of cards! I just signed up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my day. Now back to getting glitter all over myself - LOL :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shari. These cards are part of a set from Andrea Walford that we will be doing in a class. She has some awesome ideas for classes!

    ReplyDelete