Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm back...with a new name!

Hello everyone

Time for my Sunday Share..first one in a long time.  We just returned from our wedding and I thought I would share our wonderful beginnings.

John and I were married during our cruise on the Disney Magic and were married on their private island, Castaway Cay.  I am now Mrs. John Metcalf.

I can't say enough good things about Disney.  They treated my whole family like royalty during our trip.  We had so much fun.  John really got into Pirate Night and dressed and spoke the part...all night :)

The photographer, Rama was fantastic.  He gave me blue skies, even on a rainy day.  And our on board wedding coordinator, Andrea, was fantastic, always there to see if we needed anything and was super helpful.  The flowers were gorgeous and the food outstanding.

So now we are back to reality, and no longer the resident Royal Family.  We're home in our own castle now and it is back to business.

I will be posting new classes shortly and resume my blog posts, project ideas and other Stamping fun things to do.

See you all soon!

Liz


1 comment: