Tuesday, October 5, 2010

There are so many projects that you can do with one or two stamp sets and designer paper.  This is where the value of Stampin' Up! comes in.  With two seasonal stamp sets, some Designer Series Paper and some cardstock, you can make cards, gifts and packaging in various styles all season long.

Supplies:
Stamps: Autumn Splendor (116503)
Paper: Autumn Spice Designer paper (120808), Pear Pizzazz cardstock (119795)
Ink: More Mustard (103162), Garden Green (102272), Cajun Craze (119671)
Accessories: Regal Buttons (119744), Corner Rounder (119871)

If you'd like some ideas holiday cards, why not sign up for my mailing list.  This week we start the 12 Weeks of Christmas with a new card, gift or wrap every week.  You can sign up using the Subscribe box in the top left of my blog.
Let's get crafty together!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice blog. I love your background. I'm a new follower from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. I am a new follower from SC. Come visit my blog sometime.
    http://www.inkyfingersatwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete