Monday, August 16, 2010

Ghoulish Cards!

It's almost Halloween..ok, maybe it is a ways off, but it is a fun holiday for card making and treats.



The Mummy was made using Very Vanilla card stock (#101650).  I cut them in 1 inch strips, and inked the edges with Soft Suede Classic Ink (#115657) and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink (#100908).  I then randomly placed the strips on an angle until about a third of the way down.  I think punched the eyes using Very Vanilla and Basic Black and the 1/2" Circle (#119869) and 3/4" Circle (#119873).  After inserting the eyes, I continued to put the strips covering the card front.

Frankie was made using a 5 x 5 card base of Basic Black (#121045).  The mat is 4.75 x 4.75 Old Olive (#100702).  I trimmed the hair out of Perfect Plum (#101889).  Add the eyes using the same method above.  The nose was made with the 1 3/8 x x 5/8 Oval Punch (#119863) and the edges sponged with Soft Suede Classic Ink.  I hand drew the mouth.



Let's get crafty together!

3 comments:

  1. Liz your Goulish cards are darling! Cute blog! I am following from the SC. Follow me too at www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com. Have a great day! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh! I love the mummy card. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    (I found you from a list of SU demonstrators my friend assembled.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bev and Laura for the sweet comments. I love Halloween. Such a fun season to make treats and cards for. Always lots of cute stamps out there.

    ReplyDelete